Global Warming Web Resources(updated October 2003)
- United Nations Framework Convention (http://www.unfccc.de/)
- Greenhouse Gas Inventory Database (http://ghg.unfccc.int/)
- UNFCCC Kyoto thermometer (http://unfccc.int/resource/kpthermo.html)
- The Tyndall Centre (http://www.tyndall.ac.uk/welcome.html)
News and General Resource Sites
- GreenHouse Gas Online www.GHGonline.org
- The Guardian on Global Warming (http://www.guardian.co.uk/globalwarming/0,7368,395145,00.html)
- New Scientist on Climate Change (http://www.newscientist.com/hottopics/climate/)
- UNFCCC News Links (http://unfccc.int/press/index.shtml)
Individual Greenhouse Gas Emission related sites
- Carbon calculator (http://www.bestfootforward.com/carbonlife.htm)
- Future forests (http://www.futureforests.com/index2.html)
- Cool communities (http://www.greenhouse.gov.au/coolcommunities/index.html)
- Kyoto begins at home (http://www.nature.com/nsu/010823/010823-9.html)
- How to go green (http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4090098,00.html)
These sites give a broad view on global warming issues. If you visit the UNFCCC site you can see the full text of the Kyoto protocol and find out more detail on the Convention.
The News sites are really useful for up to date developments and more readable explanations of the whole topic.
Finally I've included a list of some of the the sites relating to individual GHG emissions.